Utility Billing / Account Information
Hours of Operation
7:30 - 4:30
Monday - Friday
1415 E. Main Street
Morgan's Point, Texas 77571
Phone: (281) 471-2171
Fax: (281) 471-7473
|Donna DuPont||Administrative Assistant|
Pay Water Bill
Morgan's Point Accepts Credit Card Payments On-Line. - $5.95 service fee applies
New Water Service
- Residential Water Service Application
- Commercial Water Service Application
- Water Rates - See Public Works
Water service policy
- Water bills are due by the 10th of each month, and are delinquent if payment is not received by the 10th of that month. Delinquent payments will be charged a 10% or $10 late fee.
- If service has been disconnected by the City, the amount due plus a $35 disconnect/reconnect fee must be paid before service will be turned back on. It is unlawful to turn on a water supply that has been disconnected for failure to pay. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Restoration of discontinued service will be in accordance with, and subject to, the fees and deposits required under current City Code, just as a new customer account.
- Water Billing - If you have a question or issue regarding your water bill, please call or email the Utility Billing Administrative Assistant.